Easy Operation Heavy Duty Electric Cylinder For Industrial Automation Production Line
|Place of Origin||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1pcs|
|Packaging Details||external packing:carton or non wooden box;cushion packing:EPE foam|
|Delivery Time||3~4 weeks|
|Payment Terms||T/T,30% payment in advance,70% before delivery|
|Supply Ability||800 pcs per month|
|Name||Electric Cylinder||Feature||High Speed|
long stroke electric linear actuator,
silent linear actuator
The heavy duty electric rod actuator accommodates larger motors and delivers high force with excellent accuracy. These high force electric linear actuators feature ball or roller screw selections, an enhanced high thrust bearing and heavy duty internal bumpers. The standard grease zerk extends screw life by making relubrication easy and convenient without dissassembly. RSA/RSM-HT actuators are suitable for valve actuation, punch press, injection molding applications and many more.
Electric Cylinders are ruggedly designed and produced in standard models with thrust capacities from 500 lbs. To 40,000 lbs. They are supplied in a Single Reduction, Double Reduction, or an In-Line Configurations. Electric Cylinders are intended for use in industrial environments and feature ground and hard chrome plated actuator tubes with industrial enamel paint on exterior surfaces. Heavy duty electric cylinders can be supplied for outdoor applications.
- Fully assembled and ready to mount
- Operates without externally mounted limit or home switches
- No pipes, valves, air or oil supply required
- Flexible control (unlike fluid power cylinders)
- Food-grade option
- Durable two-part white epoxy coating and corrosion resistant stainless fasteners
- Stroke lengths up to 450mm, speeds as fast as 550mm/sec, and positioning repeatability of ±0.02mm
- Stainless-steel piston rod actuators with Viton® seals
- Full setup and programming support in RSLogix™ 5000 (version 20 or earlier) and UltraWARE software
- Easy sizing and operating life estimates using Motion Analyzer software
- 3D solid model files are available to simplify mechanical and electrical design
- Available with or without 24V DC holding brakes
- Military equipment: radar, missile erector, armored vehicle swing platform, special equipment and other warships and aircraft hatch,opening, seat height adjustment, weapon tracking system, actuator,experimental lifting support, tank artillery high and low direction action adjustment, The push of rocket fuel, the opening of furnace door, etc
2. Special equipment: industrial automation production line, assembly line, logistics transmission, lifting platform, offset control, valve control, coordinate manipulator, mechanical equipment CT Kama knife, food and medicine industry, CNC machine tools, industry packaging machine, Automotive electronic press, textile equipment winding machine indexing, die position control, clamping, drilling, positioning.
3 Experimental Equipment: Simulation platform, test bed, wave machine, testing equipment etc.