220V Ball Screw Drive Electric Cylinder New Design , 800 Mm Stroke 1000 Mm/S Speed
|Place of Origin||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 pcs|
|Packaging Details||external packing:carton or non wooden box;cushion packing:EPE foam|
|Delivery Time||3-4 weeks|
|Payment Terms||T/T,30% payment in advance,70% before delivery|
|Supply Ability||800 pcs per month|
|Stroke||50~800 Mm||Load||≤8,000 N|
|Basic Weight||3.5 Kg||Motor Connection Type||Linear/parallel/customized|
|Motor Output||0.4KW / 0.75KW||Screw Lead||4mm,5mm,10mm,20mm,40mm|
1000 Mm/S Speed Electric Cylinder,
220V Linear Electric Cylinder,
Ball Screw Linear Electric Cylinder
NEW DESIGN TJEN 075 SERIES
1. Where we change?
1. More interface choices(bare ,can be customized),provides more design ideas for end users
2. Modular design,Compact structure with small inertia,high rigidity and low noise
3. More flexible to to mount the electrc cylinder
2. New Internal Structure
1. We use new mould for the cylinder profile to make the cylinder with better rigidity and longer stroke.
2. We redegign the connection between the push rod and piston to shorten the piston length,so that we can simplify the processing technology and make the delivery time shorter.
3. Air holes with mufflers are added at both ends of the cylinders to reduce the energy consumption.
4. The push rods adopt self-lubricated bearing guidance,and the more uniform camber surface fitting enables the cylinder to have some lateral bearing capacity.
3. Model Selection Guidances
STEP 1 :Accuracy & environmental condition
Check the basic conditions used in the application
STEP 2: Required space
Check the available space in the application and select the installation options: linear type,parallel type or bare cylinder.
STEP 3: MAX axial force required
Check the axial force to select the servo motor and gearbox(if necessary).
STEP 4: MAX speed
Check the required speed to select the screw lead.
STEP 5: Required stroke
Select the required stroke from a list of standard stroke.If the required stroke is not listed: define the length of the available stroke at a minimum of 10 mm.Note the value of the maximum possible travel of the selected model.
STEP 6: Lateral force
Determine the lateral force of the application.The new series of cylinders are allowed to bear some lateral force.Please communicate with us if you need to bear the lateral force in your application.
STEP 7 :Motor mounting flange
Select the appropriate motor mounting flange, linear or parallel.
STEP 8: The push-rod load form
Selects the electric cylinder push-rod end for load connection.
We provide complete system including driver, motor and gearbox to match the electric cylinder!